First Major Refactoring

Ok, so I tried to use this thing in a party scenario, and all hell broke loose. I have a lot of threads doing a lot of different things. Bringing them all together at the right time became a bit too much for me. So, I have refactored several things using Concurrent queues. This seems to have smoothed things out considerably. Should be worth the effort. Things are working in a group environment much better now, and so far not a single collision or instruction out of order. All good things!

I have it online now in a group scenario with the hope being that after 24 hours it is still connected, has not crashed, and is still performing as if I just started it. I’ll get back to you on the reality of it.

Side by Side with MegaMud

Leave a Reply