I think I have finally fixed all the ANSI color issues. Hopefully this will be my last work on the telnet aspect of things for a while:

Telnet client is not yet suitable for TRAINING STATS. I do not have nor plan to have a complete telnet client, only enough of it to make GigaMUD work as expected.

UPDATE: I have noticed that on some boards, the board appears to send the next set of ANSI color commands before the previous line of text has finished being written to the screen. This makes it appear that the text changes colors mid-sentence. Will need to get back into this sometime soon.

Leave a Reply